Sunday 16 June 2013

Father's Day Ride

A fine morning for a ride with a group (David, Justin, Simon, Vicky & Bijan) from Pure Motion Cycles heading out of West Byfleet to Box Hill and back. 

I'd not joined the group before, but was welcomed and appreciated their looking out for me as we rode - turned out to be a pretty fair test for me, having only recently got back to some distance, and I found the pace just a little quicker than my norm. But was thoroughly enjoyable.



According to MapMyRide+ http://mapmyride.com/workout/303809815 

  • Total Distance: 44.33mi, 
  • Time: 03:10:32, 
  • Pace: 4:18min/mi, 
  • Speed: 13.96mi/h.


All great practice and much needed training for the upcoming event [PruRideLondon-Surrey100/EIKON] and I look forward to getting out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment